Thursday, May 28, 2009

roda kehidupan

da circle of lyfe


among 75 people in the kbi class...im one of the "choosen one" to reseat the laboratory diagnosis exam..
dem it...=_=
suddenly my mood went straight out the window..ngaa...why me??why me???
i know im not the 'tip top' student dlm class, still im not to 'ngok' one's kot..
im juz an average student with an average result...
but after the microbial incident n now this??
i started to think..maybe i am da 'ngok' one's..haigo....
i shud study even harder even i dun like to study..
what a chaos n tedious life,yet i shud be thankful for what i had...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

tanx to her+him...now im back to the track...
now i realized...the thing dat happened to me...is dem NORMAL
a wheel+me=life
sumtimes GOD put me on the bottom, juz to make sure dat i will strive hard to put myself on the above...
hwaiting~



feedback!! ^.^

2 Comments:

Blogger AkMaL said...

semua ketentuan TUHAN....

May 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger me=) said...

dEaR mIss..
alolo haiya dunt sad2 ma...
kan akk dh ckp seglanya nak uji kita utk wat lebey bek..
so usaha n tawakkal.. then yakin allh tolong..
huh
akk kan ader.. ingt tak dedulu... kenpa awak buley sukses dlm pmr n spm sbb yakin kann... so dunt waori.. study cam nak muntah.. hikhik
ok take care.. jgn ler sesedey..love uu... huhu

June 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home